Re: Bat. Sw.

To: "Tim Schoeny" <tschoen@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Bat. Sw.
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:58:32 -0700
Tim,

The battery switch has to accessable from the outside by the SAFETY CREWS.
This new requirement is not a driver operated item.. Placement of the
external switch should be that if the car is on it's side the switch is is
still available. I would think in your case mounting on the fender is not an
option.

Dan