Re: Bat. Sw.

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>, "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Bat. Sw.
From: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:04:31 -0700
       Dan , I understand this outside switch is in next years rules,
wandering what you want on my car which has mechanical FI and a vertex
magneto. turning off the electricity, just shuts down my water pumps. would
you rather have a ground switch for the mag. I should have a rollover
disconnect on the mag next year as that seems a good idea. L.Kvach Butters