Tires

To: LAND-SPEED <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:51:37 -0700
List; All the talk about Firestone tires losing their tread on some
Fords got a BS session going in the shop today. We all talked about the
tires we had the most trouble with. I have never had good luck with
Michelin tires on my trucks. They seem to come apart after about 4 years
no matter how many miles on them. I did have a Cooper SRM come apart big
time this year going to Muroc. Tore half the fender off the truck before
I got stopped. Never had a problem with Firestones. Anybody
else?                Doug Odom in big ditch