Re: Explain the rules to me one more time.

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Explain the rules to me one more time.
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 07:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
See, Simon, I told you your question would get to
the right people through this list.

This place is a gold mine!

My thanks to those guys who had the forsight back
in the beginning to get it started.  My thanks to
Keith for writing the info down for me during my
first Maxton meet to be sure I got on the list
when I got home.

Is there somebody on this list in the sign making
/graphics business.  Back when I was racing the
Geo I was active on a Geo list and they had a
"STORMOWNERS.COM" windshield screen available.  I
had one on the windshield and rear window of my
little race car.  If somebody could make up
"land-speed@autox.net" sunscreens, I'm sure I'm
not the only one who would like to put that
across the windshield of my race car.

Dick J