List Graphic's

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: List Graphic's
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:26:50 -0500
Yeah... I messed up a couple of things on our Salt Talk shirts too... like
not getting WWW.LANDRACING.COM and the address to Majordomo... figures...
leave it to a Racer and not his WIFE!!!!  Miss Kathy had done this it would
have been Perfect and ON TIME.... oh well... you get what you pay for.....

Keith ( Hey have you checked out the www.landracing.com?)

<Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>