Re: Speed Week

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speed Week
From: "cole coonce" <colecoonce@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 17:27:18 GMT
----Original Message Follows----
From: "John Beckett:

www.landracing.com<<<<<<

Will do...hey! Much thanks to everybody who responded!

Dan Warner, TFC1932, Joe Timney, Jonathan Amo and John Beckett...great
stuff...

I had a great experience at the Salt this year...I hope to do you guys
justice in PHR...again, thanks for all of your help...

BTW: I posted some Bonneville pics and riffs here:

http://www.nitronic.com/whiteline2000/

It is a long download as it also has a bunch of images from drag races at
Boise and Oklahoma City...still, it may be worth your time...

--
Cole Coonce

| e-mail                mailto:colecoonce@nitronic.com |
| NITRONIC RESEARCH            http://www.nitronic.com |