Re: Speedweek

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Speedweek
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:40:22 -0600
Awesome Rich, thanks for the info.  I really did not want to make mention of
someones character on this list, but felt that tactfullness would go along way
and it has.  I will make it a POINT to meet him AGAIN, on the salt this time.
If
any of  you see/talk to him, please tell him the homely snot nosed short guy
that
approached him at the "Rainbow Room" at 2000 Speedweek, is eager to make his
aquaintance, again (maybe he doesnt care for the 2 wheel types?), tell him I run
on 2 wheels, but I like cookies and lemonade too.        Joe :) :)