Re: New Category

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: New Category
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:39:34 -0600
List,

Dan has indeed given us a very unique opportunity on voting for a name of the
new class. The page to submit your vote is setup on landracing.com. I have only
received very few probable names, its your turn to hit the site and submit a
name for the class. Dont miss this opportunity, there are very few. You could go
down as the person who named the class.
Thanks Dan for the opportunity for this, my vote is in.
We should also think of sumitting this to Bonneville Racing News for more to see
how to vote Dan?

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com