Re: Fat Lady

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>, <owner-land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fat Lady
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 05:44:44 -0500
No actually the Crew has varied at each venue.... been steady... but
varied...

Maxton it's me and Brad and Bill Bennett

Muroc it was Sal Solorzano

Speedweek it was Brad, Sal,  Dave and I.... and WOS speed Looks like Dave
and Ed Van Scoy

Doug Odom was also at Muroc and had planned on Being at El Mirage this
weekend.... Along with Sal

I know that Must look wierd... but to be honest even at this cars lowest
level it takes a Minimum of Two folks to run it... and Three is about
Perfect... Four is Fun... and Five is Very Drunk out....

Okay I am off to Play in the Shop....K