Re: Fat Lady

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Fat Lady
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:06:56 -0700
Keith,
Sounds like a normal sequence of events leading up to departing for the
races. You'll make it OK. just being tested!!

Made my dyno runs yesterday. As you might expect, we didn't get the
numbers I wanted, had to settle for 550 HP. The engine is setting in the
chassis, should finish installation tomorrow.

We are leaving Sunday PM with a stop over in Reno for some business,
should be in Wendover Monday evening. See you all there.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC