Re: Rotary Engines (was Re: New Category)

To: basavage@earthlink.net, dwarner@electrorent.com
Subject: Re: Rotary Engines (was Re: New Category)
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:10:51 EDT
Many years ago I raced an Alfa in E and F production, as I remember, at SCCA
events. At that time cars were classified by actual observed performance over
a period of time. Modified was different, I guess they went by cubic inches.
Anyway what ever is decided I don't think the rules of larger more mainstream
sanctioning bodies should be a factor.  Rich Fox  P.S. Howcome outboard boat
motors don't showup in G and H ect? They should do good.