Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
WOW!  This was just in time.  I think Santa
Clause was looking at some purple stuff for me -
I spotted a catalog with that page open the other
night.  I'll be sure and tell her that purple
won't pass tech inspection.  Look for something
in olive drab, black, brown or something.

Dick J

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *