Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS
From: "Jenifer McKitrick" <jenifer@gearheadmagazine.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 11:56:16 -0700
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on this list since WOS, trying to gently come down from
the experience of my first trip to Bonneville.
My name is Jenifer, and I had a blast, thanks to you all who get out there
and go for it and let people hang out and experience the magic.
Fortunately we had press passes (and thanks by the way to all the super
friendly and knowledgeable folks from USFRA who treated us great and really
showed us around)
and having press access really made for a great (active) spectator sport. We
were able to listen on the cb to see what was up and drive around and meet
drivers as they turned off. I don't know how interesting it would be without
access, but it sure was excellent for us!!
We made some friends and have new stories to tell...

Keith, the suit you had on at Bonneville seemed like "mustard and maroon" to
me...is this a different one than the "purple one" you are referring to?

Jenifer McKitrick
sometimes known as "The Foxy ChevroLady"