Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:15:55 -0600
To bad the fine dude (blue hair) didnt ask of an upper east coaster like Mr.
Timney, "can I sing for you",  I can clearly see the reply from Timney:
"yooooos
tawkin to me!!", it seems Keith was much more abliging, blue hair was likely
drawn
to Keith for good reason, plum colored driving suit and matching plum seat
upholstery.
Joe :)