Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS

To: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>,
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty Goes to the WOS
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:44:17 -0500
Boy all this abuse over a Little Fusha.... Geez... next thing you know my
ears will be Burning....

I did like the ability to find me on the Salt.... now there is an
interesting add to the benifets of this Firesuit.... Did you notice when It
got Cold you saw me in it alot?   If I was Hot none of you would have even
noticed the Little Color scheme..... K