RE: Wendover rainfall

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: RE: Wendover rainfall
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:2:1 -0700
Hi Wes - I don't know if Bob is still in Wendover -
I know that several people went up last week, laid out the courses and
dragged (they finished last week and left with everything ready to go)
Waters is going back up (flying) on Saturday and will give us a go/no go on
Saturday afternoon. Til then I would plan on going and just check the SCTA
answering machine message before you leave.
Bev

City
> said, in reply to my e-mail question, that the track would not be under
> water from the rain.  (Hard to tell if he really knows).  It's cold, damp,
> supposed to rain on and off all day today, the forecast for the weekend is
> for highs in the 60's.
> The forecast for next week is for slightly warmer temperatures and
clearing.

> Can someone from SCTA/BNI get an on the spot report from the people
dragging
> the course?
> I was told Bob Higbee has been out there this week.  That would be my
first
> resource for information.
>
> Wes Potter

--- Beverly Stanley