Re: WOS autopsy

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: WOS autopsy
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:21:18 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>; List Land Speed
<land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 1:16 PM

> Not Being a Fuel Guy....

Whataya mean 'not being a fuel guy', N2O is just as much "fuel" as the
straight alky we run and much less forgiving.

> I was trying to sort out what actually went Wrong to Flatten the
bearings.... Jim...

Severe lean condition producing detonation.

> Keith...( Hey and Thanks Jim for taking the time to share your mechaincal
woes... )

You are more than welcome, feel free to use any of these speed secrets as
you see fit.

Jim in palmdale , former member of a drag race team that was accused of
being able to break an anvil in a sandbox with a feather!