Re: WOS autopsy

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: WOS autopsy
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:14:39 -0500
You know Jim.. Other then being interesting Reading...( much more so then
the Virbrator ) It has always been my goal to learn from others.... This
List is a Classic example.... I try and share my limited knowledge... (
direct result of my limited experience ) and Honestly wish more folks would
say.... what went right... what went Wrong and what WORKS....

What I am learning really so far is that Each of us is Very Different and
have differing Ideas on what Right is...

Some how I don't even think of the Nitrous as Fuel... I almost think of it
as Cheating.... Obviously it's a Fuel... but it's Fake Fuel.... not like
Alky or Nitro... which is something I know nothing of.... But would like to
learn... Not this Week... Or this Year... But someday... and these
accumulated bits of information are very interesting...

Thanks again for Saying what went wrong and the accumlated info on how you
found it.... ain't none of this Cheap is it....

Keith ( I am out shopping for the New Billet Crank for the Rodeck.... as the
original is JUNK!!! ain't that special )