Re: WOS autopsy

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WOS autopsy
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:03:48 EDT
I finally got around to reading the Nov."Automobile" mag i am subscribed
to.This  issue came w/ a supplement called "Pilgrimages" which is one of the
single best group of motorhead stories i've seen. I do not know if the
supplement is available on newstands,but DO try to get a hold of it.
J.Dincau's name dropping reminded me of the article"go fast,go long",which
spoke of Bruce Crower,Nick Arias,Isky,Carrillo,Hilborn,ETC;.......Check it
out!   Bob (watching 2 N.Y. Baseball Teams series-bound) Wanner in N.Y.