Re: WOS autopsy

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: WOS autopsy
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:28:02 -0700
Re reading your follow-up Keith I realized what was missing from my
convoluted first post.
We must have killed the pump on the last run at Speedwwek, didn't know it.
The dead pump is what left us so lean on the first pass at WOS.
Jim in Palmdale who needs to think "why are they asking me that" before he
answers.