Re: QUESTION FOR THE LIST FOR A PRODUCTION CAR

To: "george mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com>
Subject: Re: QUESTION FOR THE LIST FOR A PRODUCTION CAR
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:26:12 -0700
George,

To run production class you must use an engine that came with the car. There
is an excellent site f-body.net or something like that that has a list of
all Camero and Firebird engine options. Intake is free, injectors or carbs,
take your pick.

Dan(going crazy wth all these rule change requests)Warner