ECTA Points Race

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: ECTA Points Race
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:21:11 -0500
Jon Amo put up the Current Points situation for the ECTA last Night... (
special thanks to Bill Mackey for doing all the ECTA Paperwork )( and Jon...
at www.landracing.com under the Maxton Section)

We have to Drop one Meet at the end of the Year and Scotty Guthrie has a
Zero Meet.... if he Dropped it and I dropped my lowest meet..... which was
118 we would still Lead the points race but the True Margin is Two
Points..... out of 800 going into this weekend.

Gonna be a Fun weekend... Looking forward to Racing Scottie Heads up... ( I
gotta a better record to run against but we are going to pick a second
record to run on to make it a Real Race as well )  Should be a Hoot.

Keith