Re: Winter Upgrades

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Winter Upgrades
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 09:49:52 -0400
I believe NHRA Pro Stockers are running 0W-30 oils now. The reason is to
reduce internal friction. Main thing is you have to keep the oil pressure
up. And varying rates of expansion between iron and aluminum can make tight
clearances a real problem. Ask Keith.

John (likes iron blocks for LSR) Beckett