Re: Gear Selection/Nitrous Hit

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gear Selection/Nitrous Hit
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 08:49:36 -0500
I am just not a Player on the Quick change for this Car... For the Bugeye...
absolutely.... but the Camaro is a Interim project not a life long
obsession... I have to keep that in perspective... sometimes it's hard...
but it simply is about the Two Club for now... then I can come home and Play
with the Bugeye.... ( which has no eye's by the way )