Re: Fwd: Re: SPEED READING and you

To: speedtimer@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: SPEED READING and you
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:16:15 GMT
I COULD NOT POSSIBLY AGREE MORE GLEN. I'VE LOVED THE PLACE AND THE VERY IDEA
OF THE PLACE MY WHOLE LIFE. I ONLY WISH I'D BEEN SMARTER IN THE WORKADAY
WORLD TO HAVE MADE ENOUGH DINERO TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE AS I'D LIKE
TO.....

GOD BLESS ALL THE RACERS, TINY TIM.....

-DIRTY DOUG in "exile" back in New Yawk

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx