Re: Small Block red Line

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Small Block red Line
From: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:52:00 -0500
I cant agree more with John.  Cooling is a MAJOR issue.  Water flow and
cooling system effeciency are important.  Study what every successful door
slammer has been running.  You cant beat OEM designed FEAD (front end
accessory drive) particularly those done within the past five years.

Rick Byrnes
We have enough youth...........How about a fountain of smart
www.rbmotorsports.com