Re: Parachute

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: Parachute
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 21:32:53 -0700
""Keith Turk ( Yeah Brad and I were hashing this out last night ... it's an
> interesting topic as we have never seemed to have any trouble in this
> department )""

No offense Keith but slowing down the camaro may be easier than for some of the
other cars simply based on aero's, a brick is providing more braking drag than
some of the other cars, may not be the case here not sure, I probably should not
comment, as I was not there       Joe