Re: Parachute

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Parachute
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 05:03:56 -0800
Bruce and list,

The best source for information on parachutes and fire systems are the
manufacturers. These are the professionals. For the SCTA-BNI or any other
group to make the attempt to provide guidelines for parachute size,
mounting, etc. for the mix of vehicles we have would be an impossible task,
let alone an insurance libability issue.

Dan W