Re: Parachute lines

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Parachute lines
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:54:23 -0600
You know as we evaluate John's Drop Box.... I think we could attach the
driver to this system so he doesn't have to wait as long for the Crew to
pick him up.... this way he could ride in the Air Conditioned truck down to
pick up the car...   Think about the benefits.... if he happened to get a
record the celebration could start two or three miles earlier...

hey and if we pre-planed a particular steering wheel position the car could
even leave the course so the next car could run as soon as the crew
recovered the Weight box and driver compartment....

John you may have something here....

> From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
> To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
> Cc: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Parachute lines
> Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 3:17 AM
>
> I want everyboby to know that John will be alright in a week or so...You
see he
> just came back from California and will be in  rehab 'til next
Wednesday!!!