Re: E Motors

To: "Dave" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Jonathan Amo"
Subject: Re: E Motors
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:08:15 -0500
One advantage of using the V-6 as an "E" motor is the ability to build
higher compression ratios. Our V-8 was way down on compression and therefore
down on HP too. I believe there is another 75 to 100 HP to be eked out of
this combination. That should be about 10 MPH more on the record. All it
takes is money.

John Beckett