Re: E Motors

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E Motors
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 12:02:53 -0500
Well Chuck

If you have a chance to get a few warranty motors or whatever pops up I
think they would make for really super "E" motors. Just can't get any speed
parts, so one that's truly competitive would cost big bucks. The belly
button motors are more affordable to the average racer (probably why you see
so many). Now the little Ford SB "E" motor idea has some appeal. Should be
able to make a decent "D" as well.

John Beckett