Re: E Motors

To: "Dave" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: E Motors
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:24:30 -0600
Just gotta love the attitude...

Best thing about you Dave is ... if a fella had all the money in the world
to do this .... YOU could get him what he needed... Design it... build
it... and set the records... BUT... when I showed up with the Old Cast Iron
Motor.. well that is what we had to race... and Race it we did... Still
only went fairly fast on a Sunny day... but we had fun and got to hang out
on the Salt...

Life was Pretty damn Good..

Keith ( Still scratching my head on how I ended up with a Ferrari Motor )

----------
<landspeedracer@email.msn.com>; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: E Motors
> Date: Friday, November 10, 2000 2:09 PM
>
> good thing don't get me started LOL other wise we will have
> to start on the going fairly fast on a sunny day... and i
> know you don't want me to go there..
>
> Dave
>
> Keith Turk wrote:
> >
> > Dave your killing me.... Way to funny.... I ask about a cheapy E
motor...
> > in fun and end up needing a 100k motor that takes seventeen folks to
put on
> > a track....
> >
> > But they are WORLD records are they not?  ( No Malcolm that wasn't a
> > question )

> > ----------
> > > From: Dave <ddahlgren@snet.net>
> > > To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
> > > Cc: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>; Keith Turk
> > <kturk@ala.net>; land-speed@autox.team.net
> > > Subject: Re: E Motors
> > > Date: Friday, November 10, 2000 1:43 PM
> > >
> > > The olds Aurara Indy engine has nothing to do with the OLDS
> > > street version only the name is the same.. Could be had
> > > though i bet for 200k...the IMSA piece that is simailar with
> > > roller throttles is better yet at 100k...these things have
> > > more $$$$$$$$ in electronis than most of the cars on the
> > > salt
> > > dave

> > be
> > Aroura?