Re: LSR Speedometer

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:09:44 -0700
No Keith, what WAS lost in the translation was the dripping sarchasm regarding
the 999 mph limit on the Rodeck. I have been around you long enough to know that
when you squeeze that thing with a 350 HP hit of N2O, I better duck 'cause parts
are gonna fly by my head at speeds in excess of 999!
Ed    (why yes, that WAS a particlarly nasty comment, and who says I was lost &
WANT to come back from lunch on time............)