Re: LSR Speedometer

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:50:02 -0600
Ed were you not there when Dave and I were talking about the second Nitrous
Fogger system?

This was going to be ugly... let me see.... 200hp on the Plate and 250 on
the Foggers... then you gotta a Junk Yard motor worth say..... 650hp.... I
would do the math but once again it's cold here and My feet are warm....

But to say Joe some trouble.... I think we are talking about 3.5hp Per
Cubic inch on a 300 cu in Motor.....

Hmmm Ed Duck Early and Duck Often....

Keith

----------
Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
> Date: Thursday, November 30, 2000 10:08 AM
>
> Im with you Keith, you got Rodeck, and I have Carrillo,  lets
squeeeeeeeeze, to our
> hearts content,   Keith lets start our own club,  the 3.3hp+/ci club,
what color
> hats (im going to regret that one), even Timney, Beckett, and Ed may not
get in for
> awhile
>
> Joe (when I say squeeze, Im not talking Teddy)  Amo
>
> Ed Van Scoy wrote:
>
> > No Keith, what WAS lost in the translation was the dripping sarchasm
regarding
> > the 999 mph limit on the Rodeck. I have been around you long enough to
know that
> > when you squeeze that thing with a 350 HP hit of N2O, I better duck
'cause parts
> > are gonna fly by my head at speeds in excess of 999!
> > Ed    (why yes, that WAS a particlarly nasty comment, and who says I
was lost &
> > WANT to come back from lunch on time............)
> >
> > Keith Turk wrote:
> >
> > > Glen what was obviously lost in the translation here was Ed's
inability to
> > > maintain his basic orientation.... We can't say lost.... Cuz all us
MALES
> > > know we DON'T get lost...
> > >
> > > but even I can find my way to and from lunch....

> > > Keith

LSR
NEVER