Re: Roadster Aerodynamics

To: Tim Schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>, land-speed
Subject: Re: Roadster Aerodynamics
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:54:51 -0800 (PST)
Tim, what about the American Bantam body?  It's
smaller, and isn't too practical for a V-8
powered car, but with Honda front wheel drive, it
seems like it could be worked in real well.  All
the power train is going to be well forward in
that stretched frame, so there'd be room for the
driver to lay back with feet and legs in a
foot-box.  Just a thought, I have just always
liked that little roadster.

Dick J

--- Tim Schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net> wrote:
> Ok it's cold here now so I'm sit'n inside at
> the drawing board working
> on my long term dream project- the front wheel
> drive H/GMR(Honda powered
> of course).Seems there are three body styles
> that are popular in these
> classes-'27 T,'29 A and '32.Left to my own
> devices I'd pick the "T"
> cause it's smaller but maybe it's not so
> aero-whatta you roadster
> experts think about these choices?
>                                 Tim(at least I
> can put the mower
> away-although it ran really good on that old
> racing gas)Schoeny

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *