Re: LSR Speedometer

To: jkamo@rapidnet.com
Subject: Re: LSR Speedometer
From: Dale_Krumheuer@ars.aon.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:31:29 -0600
Hello Joe, I'm a regular reader, sometime contributor to the LSR list. Great
place to hang out. I saw your note about the Scott steering dampner I am looking
for info on the dampner, do you have a lead on where to buy one? (of course, it
sounds like I can't afford one anyway ;-]   )
I ride a bare bones Ducati, 900 SSCR. I went to Maxton this year for my first
time and am hopelessly hooked. But I need a dampner.

Dale Krumheuer
and yep, its' snowing and cold in Cleveland