Re: PURPLE ALERT!

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: PURPLE ALERT!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:49:28 -0600
it's Cold outside here... How cold?  I DON'T care... It's about 72 in the
shop... but I have actually made it 80 one time just cause I could.... Now
that Makes LIFE GRAND... I can't believe the change in my attitude about it
being cold.... Can't wait for the summer for the Air Conditioning.... this
is going to be good stuff....

The first winter after Brad and I built the shop... I about Froze... but I
went down there everyday and piddled cause I could.... did wiring and so
on.. but I was in So many layers of clothes I could barely move...

I think only Brad can appreciate just how much this means to me... he has
froze with me many times... and he doesn't even know about it yet... He has
been on the 3 week trip up to Indiana to go deer hunting with his Dad... and
I think he mentioned something about a New Tractor...

Keith.... ( Hey Glen I got some special Listerine..) welcome to Desert Storm
( old grand dad I think )