Re: Search Techniques

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Search Techniques
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:10:04 -0800
My theory is you won't find it until you buy a new one. I lost my 1/2 drive
11/16 socket once. I knew it would turn up so I used a box wrench or open
end for a year refusing to buy a new socket. Finialy after bringing my coup
back from Bonneville and wanting to pull the engine I had to buy a new
socket to unbolt the motor mounts. Now me and my new 11/16 are under the car
and there on the first nut is my old 11/16 where it sat since installing the
motor.  Rich Fox