Search Techniques

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Search Techniques
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:36:02 -0600
Okay now I gotta know I am not the only fool to do this...

I was up in the attic building the unit and it took several different tools
and parts... one of which was a Z'ed piece of sheet metal... Naturally as I
was preparing for the trip up there I set this piece down somewhere... ( key
word somewhere )

I spent 3 hrs the first night looking for it... and another two hours
yesterday morning looking... Okay now we have a total of five hours
searching for what we know is right in front of our nose....  A friend
dropped by and asked why I didn't Just Make a New one.... hmmm okay good
question... two cents worth of design intent... 5 min worth of bending and
whalla... instant new piece... ten minutes later it's installed and
perfect.... Still haven't seen the other piece...

So my question is.... WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU FOLKS HIDE IT?... (
personally I think Brad snuck in and took it just to see me go crazy )

Keith ( enjoying life and going to a Dinner party hmmm you reckon there will
be any gear heads there.... AHHH NOPE )