RE: Salt Flats are DRY

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Salt Flats are DRY
From: "Steve Pitt" <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:05:32 -0800
List,
I made my first ever trip to the salt for WOS 2000, as a fan.  I wish to
continue to be involved as I really loved what I saw, heard, smelled, and
felt.  I feel that anything we can do to intelligently contribute to the
preservation of Bonneville is critical whether it be letters, e-mails, phone
calls, etc.
Just an opinion.
Steve Pitt