Re: Salt Flats are DRY

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Salt Flats are DRY
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 08:05:24 -0800
Nt788@aol.com wrote:

> The pervert found votes from environmentalists, The dimwit found votes from
> industrialists, now whats our chances? Jack

The private  sector will have a friend in charge. The next BLM director could
be one of the exec's that just retired from Riley.
It sure won't be one of those worthless tree hugging environmentalist pukes
that that so many people hate.

I'm not going to just piss and moan like I usually do,
yesterday I bought a sheet of 33 cent stamps honoring the
world famous Wile E. Coyote. I will use them because I
can no longer just sit back let someone else speak for me.
Bryan