Re: Maxton Ballast

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton Ballast
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:54:30 -0500
    No, I don't think you will find any advantage in handling by adding
ballast at Maxton to your 150 MPH ride.
    And I'd be real careful where I added it at Bonneville. You sure don't
want more weight on the rear than the front, like a drag car is set up.
Better get the scales out so you know where you need the weight first.

    John Beckett, LSR Comp Coupe #79