Maxton Ballast

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, John Beckett
Subject: Maxton Ballast
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 12:19:48 -0800 (PST)
I'm back.  Went to Florida to visit Granny for
Christmas.  Cool granny, gave me a gift
certificate to PST suspensions so I can make my
springs steadier!  My brother gave me a Mallory
Ignition and a monster Fram fuel filter!  You
know, I think granny would try driving his mudder
if she could figure out how to get up into it!
She can walk right under it without bending over!

Okay, here's my latest question:  Will ballast
make that much difference in the handling of a
150MPH car at Maxton?

For Bonneville, I'm planning on 20 gallons of
water in the trunk, 18 gallons of water behind
the passenger seat, and 200 - 300 lbs of steel
under the grill pan (front cross members made
from railroad tracks).  Total: 513 - 613 lbs

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *