Re: new list member

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: new list member
From: "Jeremy & MeShawn Fowler" <fowlers6@home.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 02:16:51 -0800
Keith & List,

Tis true, I have a hard time talking about myself (no inflated egos here!).
I've actually been on the list for about a month and a half, though I'm one
of the infamous "lurkers", not because I don't like to chat with you all,
but because I frankly have very little knowledge about engines and such
other related topics.  Being the only child of a man who really should have
had 5 sons, I certainly have no aversion to grease though LOL.  I do enjoy
being a part of the list and am learning a bit as I read the posts.

I've been to Bonneville 2 years in a row now and am most definitely looking
forward to making this year my third!  I was lucky enough to meet Keith my
first year on the salt (did I actually just say lucky?).  I look forward to
meeting everyone in person!

MeShawn (Detailer and Keeper of the Dzus driver)