Re: Arduns Big and Little

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Arduns Big and Little
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 11:42:11 EST
In a message dated 01/07/2001 8:18:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Want1937hd@aol.com writes:

<< I may have admitted in an earllier post that I just turned 50,so maybe I
can
 claim memory loss. I looked at the photo of my old V8-60 Ardun and "Made in
 New York" is in raised letters as is Ardun. The "made in Germany" may have
 only been assumed by the German newspapers, the extra set of rods and
pistons
 were wraped in. Bob

Bob,
    I believe (plwase correct me if I'm wrong) that you said in an earlier
posting that the "Germany" reference was a tag affixed to the valley cover
plate..............Doug