6 Cylinder Ford

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 6 Cylinder Ford
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:36:59 -0600
Well the little six in the truck is rebuilt.... new Pistons, Cam...
sleeve.... Valves... hardened seats... so on and so forth.... I give it 3
months before he has destroyed it.... Okay maybe Two.... Keith Jr ain't much
on cars.... ( okay Glen... I know already.... Smile Bud.... Oh wait Doug's
car is in a Box... he would have jumped on that too....) Folks ya gotta
catch some of these people up front....

In the mean time I had fun.... tearing it apart and helping a Bit at
sticking it back together... Okay I helped on the Bottom... when it came to
the top... I figured might as well let the fella do the grunt work... he was
getting paid for it... and Besides Sears was having Craftsman Days and Brad
and I wanted to go pick out new Tools....  I got a New small table belt
sander and Brad got my hands taking his new Metal shear off the trailer....
Hmmm Think Brad wins in the new Tools department....

Have a nice Sunday folks.... K