Re: Weight and Balance

To: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>, "Keith Turk"
Subject: Re: Weight and Balance
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:08:50 -0700
Rick,
It appears you have that figured out. That's why most of the fast liners
have vertical fins on the back. It insures the center of aerodynamic
pressure is behind the center of gravity. On my car the difference between
the CG of the ready to race car with me in it and CP is approx. thirteen
feet.  I hope soon it will qualify as a fast liner.
Howard