Re: Weight and Balance

To: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Subject: Re: Weight and Balance
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:38:23 -0600
Just a comment on the quality of Rick's car...

If you haven't seen this car and are honestly interested in buying a quality
ride.... this might be it... Rick is an engineering Geek with an Eye towards
asthetic's..... in other words the car is truly functional as well as Very
Very Pretty....  it's just an exceptionally well put together car....

Keith ( Rick you can send the check to..... nevermind)( this has been an
unpaid political announcement... by... )