Re: World records

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <RAWAWA@aol.com>, <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: World records
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 05:44:00 -0600
Dave what ya think.... we could get the worlds keyboard companies to change
that I think... all we need is a study to make sure there are no Speckled ,
yellow ring necked  Woodpeckers around it and away we go... little paper...
and whalla.... instant change... now of course the question is where would
you move it to and Just exactly what position would be Best?  maybe we can
get a study group to help us decide that?

All seriousness aside... Brad dropped by and we shook that big white box in
the back yard.... darnest thing happened... a Race car fell out.... it's a
white one.... with a Red Egg on the side... Looks like a semi nice
Camero(sic) maybe we can take it to the salt flats and go fairly fast on a
sunny day?

Smile Guys... it's going to be a Great Day....

Keith