Re: NOS Question

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: NOS Question
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:13:45 -0700
Keith, list, get a load of this from Ed:   """"If I add
> a N20 tank  to my Corvette, is it OK to put it in the rear compartment,
> behind the seat, inside a metal box? """

Ed, you wanna tell us about the philosophy you preached to Keith and I about
power adders, and the bumper sticker that you are (were?) so proud to sport,
sport?

Joe (Sporting extra bottles this year to help his fellow man and machine) Amo :)

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]